Bicycle tyres and rims — Part 2: Rims
ISO 5775-2:2021(EN) is the fourth edition & it canceled and replaced the third edition (ISO 5775-2:2015), which has been technically revised.
The main changes compared to the previous edition are as follows:
- The normative references clause has been added
- New definitions have been added for clarification
- New requirements have been added for clarification
- The symbols and abbreviated terms have been revised
- A new clause on tubeless straight-side type rims, with or without humps has been added
- Also, A new clause on tubeless crotchet type rims, with or without humps has been added
- At last, Annex A has been simplified to remove redundancies and add a precision for rim measurements with new tools.
A list of all parts in the ISO 5775 series can be found on the ISO website.
Any feedback or questions on this document should be directed to the user’s national standards body. Thus, A complete listing of these bodies can be found at www.iso.org/members.html.
This document specifies tyre fitting relevant geometrical dimensions and designations for straight-side (SS, TSS) type, and hooked bead (HB) type. Also, crotchet (C, TC) type bicycle rims.
Therefore, ISO 5775-1 specifies designations and dimensions for bicycle tyres.
If you need more support with ISO 5775-1, ISO 5775-2, please contact us at +91-8595603096 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Read About: ISO 5971:2017(EN)