ISO 10006:2017 Quality management
ISO 10006:2017 Quality management — Guidelines for quality management in projects
Quality management is an essential part of any organization. It ensures that products and services meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders. ISO 10006 Quality management is a set of guidelines that can help organizations to establish and improve their quality management systems. In this article, we will take a look at what ISO 10006 Quality management is and how it can benefit your organization.
what is ISO 10006 Quality management?
Its Quality management is a set of guidelines that help organizations ensure that their products and services meet customer expectations.
The guidelines cover all aspects of quality management, from planning and design to delivery and customer satisfaction.
ISO 10006 Quality management is based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle, which is a widely used quality improvement method.
Organizations following the ISO 10006 Quality management guidelines will be able to improve their overall quality management system and make sure that their products and services meet customer requirements.
Structure of the guidelines of ISO 10006 Quality management
The structure of the guidelines of ISO 10006 Quality management is based on the process approach. The process approach is a systematic way of managing an organization or project by identifying and controlling the interrelated processes that contribute to its success or failure.
The process approach is used in many different fields, including quality management. The ISO 10006 Quality management guidelines are based on the process approach and they provide a framework for organizations to improve their quality management processes.
The ISO 10006 Quality management guidelines are divided into four sections:
2. Principles of quality management
3. Guidelines for quality management systems
4. Case studies
Basic principles of ISO 10006 Quality management
Quality management is a process that helps organizations to ensure that their products and services meet the needs of their customers.
There are seven basic principles of quality management: customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach, improvement, evidence-based decision making, and relationship management.
1. Customer focus: The first principle of quality management is customer focus. This means that organizations should prioritize the needs and expectations of their customers. They should also strive to understand their customers’ changing needs and requirements.
2. Leadership: Leaders play a vital role in quality management. They set the direction for their organizations and provide guidance and motivation to employees. Leaders should also create an environment where employees can contribute to continuous improvement.
3. Engagement of people: Engaging all employees in quality management is essential for success. Employees should be involved in setting quality objectives and targets. They should also be responsible for carrying out activities that help to achieve those objectives.
4. Process approach: A process approach helps organizations to manage and improve their processes. It involves identifying and understanding the interrelationships between processes. Organizations should also identify the resources required for each process and monitor and control the process to ensure it runs smoothly.
If you would like to get in touch with us here at ISO, you can do so by phone, email, or post. Our contact details are:
We would be happy to answer any questions you have about our products or services. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you need more support, please contact us at +91-8595603096 or email@example.com